Hello and welcome!
My name is Kathleen M. Huggans. My online handle is creativeKayt. I write and illustrate kids books and hope to help others in the process. I love helping others.
Through her work, Kathleen M. Huggans has just started to support organizations that provide funds and resources for cancer research and cancer care support, with a focus on helping children impacted by the disease.
Kathleen lives in the Pacific Northwest. For more information about Kathleen's work, please visit "www.creativekayt.com" or email her at "email@example.com"
ABOUT STORYTELLER'S KEEP BLOG
Storyteller's Keep is intended to be a place where I discuss my musings and observations on life, including the writing process, photography, art, and play.
Storyteller's Keep includes:
- Storyteller's Keep Home: the main page where I post my musings and observations.
- The Writer's Toolbox: a collection of writing-related resources.
- The Illustrator's Toolbox: a collection of art-related resources.
Also included are sections that speak to who I am and the activities I am currently engaged in
- My FAVORITES: a collection of my favorite artists, authors, books, videos, etc.
- Daily Haunts: a collections of links to my favorite blogs and websites.
- Drainbramaging & Fun: a collections of links to things I find mind bending and fun!
- What Am I Reading?I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.
I hope you enjoy poking around. Thanks for stopping by!